The Bohemia Gold Mining Museum is a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the area's mining history. It is supported by donations and gift shop sales, and is run by volunteers.
If you would like to help us with a donation, following are ways that may help to make a decision to donate to the Bohemia Gold Mining Museum:
Bohemia Gold Mining Museum is a 501(c)3 organization. EIN: 20-3851356
- Check - Mail a check to Bohemia Gold Mining Museum, P. O. Box 1658, Cottage Grove, OR 97424
- IRA Charitable Rollover Reinstated! The IRA Rollover has been made permanent. If you are 70-1/2 or over, you can transfer dollars from your IRA to Bohemia Gold Mining Museum without paying any federal income tax on that transfer. Your gift can be made by notifying your IRA plan custodian and your tax consultant of your intent to make a current transfer to Bohemia Gold Mining Museum or any other charitable organization.
- Stock or Securities - Make a donation to Bohemia Gold Mining Museum of appreciated securities and you may receive an immediate tax deduction and savings on capital gains taxes. You can discuss this with your stock broker, financial adviser, and/or your tax consultant.
- A Gift in Memory or in Tribute - Remember or honor someone with a gift to Bohemia Gold Mining Museum. Mail a check to our office at the address indicated above. Be sure to indicate that this gift is In Honor of/In Memory of (person's name). Please also indicate whom Bohemia Gold Mining Museum should notify of your gift. (E.g.: a family member of the deceased or the honored person's mailing address.) Contact the museum at 541-942-5022 if you have any questions.
- Be sure to discuss these suggestions with your stock broker, financial adviser, tax attorney and your tax consultant in order to make the best decision for your personal circumstance.